Stamford Personal Injury Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, STAMFORD PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
If you’ve been injured in an accident, your best move is to call a Stamford personal injury lawyer. There are many types of personal injuries, and a knowledgeable attorney can help determine the financial compensation that is owed to you under the law for your pain and suffering.
GET YOUR STAMFORD PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Personal injuries include some of the following: car, truck, bus, bike, motorcycle, and boat wrecks, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, slip and falls, and more. Because these accidents often lead to a person being in debt, we also proudly offer services regarding fair debt collection!
Wrecks involving a car, truck, bus, bicycle, or even boat can all be handled by our caring and professional staff members. As you know, a personal injury can be a major setback in your life. You may be suffering from:
- Lost wages
- Inability to work
- Physical pain
- Mental stress
- Inability to pay your normal life expenses
- Huge medical bills
Attorney Rob Levine is the Stamford personal injury lawyer with a wide range of knowledge of the state’s personal injury law. Levine is tough in the approach he uses to handle your case and to get you a settlement or court award that will help get you back in the game. Our office has helped hundreds of people over the years get the highest settlements from their personal injury claims.
CALL ROB LEVINE, THE STAMFORD HEAVY HITTER ®, AFTER YOUR CAR ACCIDENT
Most people expect the insurance companies to simply do the right thing and pay for your damages without a hassle. This never happens in reality, and this is the main reason you need a tough Stamford personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies are out to give you as little as possible in a claims settlement. We fight them every day to get you every penny that you deserve. In fact, you may be surprised at the additional compensation that your case ends up with after using the services of a skilled attorney.
ARE YOU SUFFERING AFTER A TRUCK ACCIDENT?
If you’ve been injured by an 18-wheeler or any other large vehicle, call the Stamford personal injury lawyers at Rob Levine & Associates. We’re available 24 hours a day with a free evaluation of your case. We’ll provide a detailed analysis of your potential claim and give you a solid framework for moving forward legally.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- If you are bitten by a dog, first, dial 911 let them know you were bitten by a dog and ask them to have the police, rescue, and animal control officer respond to the location you were bitten.
- If there was a witness to the incident, ask the witness to stay until the police arrive. Make sure to get the witness's information in case they need to leave. Obtain a copy of their identification and a photo of them. Take a picture of the dog and its owner.
- If you were not bit inside the home or on his/her property, find out where the owner lives. Find out who owns the property on which the dog lives.
- Once the police arrive, be sure to give a thorough statement as to what happened. Ensure the police talk to any witnesses and take their statements. If a witness had to leave, ensure you give the police the witness's information and ensure he lists it on the report.
- If you are injured, once the rescue arrives, never refuse medical attention and have the rescue transport you to the nearest or most appropriate hospital.