Worcester Personal Injury Lawyer, Social Security, & Veterans Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, WORCESTER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
In Worcester, We Take Personal Injury Personally!
Rob Levine & Associates has been practicing personal injury law and advocating for injured clients for over 20 years in Massachusetts. Attorney Rob Levine has become known to have one of the most aggressive approaches to personal injury litigation in the area. His dedication to helping Veterans and those in need of Social Security benefits has grown the practice into a nationwide law firm. It’s this willpower that has earned Levine the title of “THE HEAVY HITTER ®” in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and all across the country. The overall success of his law firm has allowed Rob to also become one of the most appreciated philanthropists in the local community. When you’re looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer who will aggressively advocate for your legal rights – get The Heavy Hitter ®.
No other time in a person’s life is an attorney more important than in the case of personal injury. After all, most of us don’t go around dreaming of the day we’ll be injured and “get” to make that phone call from work, the hospital, or the side of the road. Inevitably, however, that day comes for some of us. When it does, you need to call the personal injury lawyers at Rob Levine & Associates. Personal injury is personal to us, and that means we take each and every case as if it had happened to ourselves or one of our loved ones. Often, there is an immense amount of pain and suffering surrounding personal injury cases.
• Lose your job or be unable to work the hours you normally would
• Suffer severe physical pain and other health problems
• Incur a mountain of medical bills
HAVE YOU SUFFERED FROM A PERSONAL INJURY? GET YOUR LIFE BACK AFTER WITH HELP FROM A WORCESTER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Accidents and unintentional injuries happen daily throughout the United States. Sometimes injuries that may seem minor turn into more serious injuries as time goes on. This may result in long-term complications, permanent injury, or even death. Rob Levine and Associates, is here for you. Our experienced personal injury team will guide you through the process, advocating for you and ensuring you get the medical treatment you need and keep the insurance company off your back. Don’t delay, we need to preserve the evidence and build your case.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports there are 29.3 million emergency room visits for unintentional injuries in the United States each year! Approximatley 17,000 injuries are slip and fall accidents, 800,000 are from dog bites, and an overwelming 3,000,000 are due to automobile accidents.
If you have been involved in an accident and sustained a personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation from the parties responsible. Our experienced personal injury lawyers, located right in Worcester can help you understand your rights and assist you in filing a claim today.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED WORCESTER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER HELPS
We make it easy to work with us. No matter where you are located, with our technology, we can handle everything remotely, we can travel to you, or come to one of our conveniently located offices. Our Providence office is one of six locations throughout Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Contact us and let an experienced personal injury lawyer help today. Remember there is no fee unless you win your case.
Many times, personal injury victims have an unbearable feeling that they will never get their lives back in order. If you’re dealing with an auto, truck, or a boat accident, bicycle or motorcycle crash, dog bite, fair debt collection, medical malpractice, slip and fall, or even workers’ compensation, we’ve got you covered. We hear more about car accidents than any other case type, and our Worcester car accident lawyer is ready to help you get your life back after one happens to you.
WORCESTER ATTORNEYS FOR TRUCK ACCIDENTS
With hundreds of cases under his belt, the personal injury attorney Rob Levine understands your pain and is here to get you the financial compensation you need to get your life headed in the right direction again. Most of the time, clients don’t even need to go to court. Your Worcester personal injury lawyer will handle all aspects of the complicated transactions from the defendant’s insurance company all the way to trial. Your result will be an A+ settlement with the money that you deserve.
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, call us today.
Rob Levine & Associates is here for you 24-hours a day. Phone consultations are free, and an attorney is ready to get to work for you!
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
Injury or accident case
ROB LEVINE & ASSOCIATES RESOURCES
An experienced personal injury attorney is a critical aspect of pursuing a claim against the person or party that caused your injury. Not only is an attorney familiar with the law, they can also help you navigate legal and practical challenges that frequently arise in any personal injury case.
A lawyer is also a great resource for addressing questions about what types of compensation you may be eligible to receive and explaining how to approach your personal injury claim altogether.
Personal injury cases have a statute of limitations, and most of them are between two and four years, depending upon the state in which you reside. As such, it’s of the utmost importance that you consult an attorney today to file your claim immediately.
Our dedicated team of lawyers and their supporting staff handle all the work for you – so you can relax and focus on healing.