you fight your claim.
ROB LEVINE, THE BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
INJURED? CALL THE BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER NOW FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION - NO FEES UNTIL YOU WIN
When you are injured in a bicycle accident in Providence, Boston, Fall River, Hartford, or New Haven, you need a lawyer who can help you now. Rob Levine & Associates have over 20 years of experience with bicycle accidents, advocating for the injured and disabled. There is never a risk, call Rob Levine, no fees until you win.
Bicycle accidents can have major consequences. Even a minor accident can leave you with serious injuries, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering – not to mention a damaged or destroyed bicycle. Our attorneys handle bicycle accidents in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Call us, we are here to help you now. We will guide you through the process and get you the full compensation you deserve as quickly as possible and often without going to court. It is strongly recommended that you do not deal with insurance companies on your own. An experienced bicycle accident lawyer can make the difference.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED BICYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP
While cycling is known as a healthy, economical way of getting from one place to another, it comes with its own set of hazards. In fact, around 50,000 people are hurt while riding bicycles every year!
- Over 857 bicyclists were killed in traffic crashes in the US in 2018.
- 88 percent of bicycle accident fatalities happened to be male.
- The most common reason people are harmed by a bicycle is that they are hit by a car.
Reasons why a bicycle accident lawyer is important:
- We understand the laws and intricacies in order to prevail.
- We will hire an accident reconstruction expert immediately.
- We will take witness statements and gather all video and photo evidence immediately.
- When necessary, we will hire an expert for liability, proving economic damages, and if you have serious injuries, a life care plan.
- With our experience and legal knowledge of bicycle accidents, we will ensure you are protected from day one until the resolution of your claim, getting you the maximum result possible.
If you or someone you know has recently been in a similar incident, call to discuss the incident with the Attorneys at Rob Levine & Associates.
The following is a list of damages that often arise from bicycle accidents:
- Lost wages from time off work during recovery
- Lost earning capacity because of disabilities related to your injuries
- Scarring that may result from injuries sustained in the crash
- Pain and suffering you experienced during and after the crash
- Additional costs for any long-term disabilities that resulted from the crash
These are only some of the damages that you may have incurred from a bicycle accident, although it ultimately depends on your individual case.
WHO IS GOING TO FIX MY BICYCLE?
If your bicycle is damaged in the accident, we will contact the liable insurance company immediately and start the repairs on your bicycle right away. If your bicycle cannot be repaired, we will work to have the insurance company reimburse you for a new one. You can focus on taking care of yourself. We will handle the insurance company and all the hassles that go along with it so you can relax and recover.
WHAT IF THE DEFENDANT DOES NOT HAVE INSURANCE?
Our job is to investigate thoroughly and to find any policies available for you to use. We investigate the driver, the owner of the vehicle, or the employer depending on the circumstances of the accident. Also, if you have uninsured motorist benefits or someone you live with and are related to by blood or marriage has uninsured motorist benefits, we will examine those policies as well and discuss all of the options with you. We never forget that this is your case, and while we are here to make it a streamlined, simple process for you, we keep you informed every step of the way.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Motorcycle Part Defects and Recalls
- Broadside Motorcycle Accidents
- Defective Road Signs and Motorcycle Accidents
- Dirt Bike Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accident Victims
- Failure-to-Yield Motorcycle Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Motorcycle Accidents
- Intersection Motorcycle Accidents
- Rear-End Motorcycle Accidents
- Single Motorcycle Accidents
- Sideswipe Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents Resulting in Wrongful Death