Springfield Personal Injury Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, SPRINGFIELD PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
It’s true that there is a long list of personal injury attorneys available to the Springfield area, but not all of them have the same compassion, drive, or experience as Springfield personal injury lawyer Rob Levine. They aren’t all equal and going to yield the same results in your time of legal need.
ALL PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS ARE NOT EQUAL
Rob Levine is the lawyer you want when it comes to protecting your legal rights in a personal injury case.
What sets Rob Levine & Associates apart?
• More than a decade of experience in personal injury litigation
• The highest payout judgments and settlements possible
• Complete responsibility for your case (We are working for YOU!)
• Free consultations anytime, every time
• Available to chat day or night
• No fee until your case is won
OUR SPRINGFIELD ATTORNEYS HANDLE CAR ACCIDENTS AND MORE!
You’ve got enough to worry about with medical expenses, time off work, and follow-up appointments. The last thing you need to worry about is how you are going to wrestle financial restitution from the insurance company – the one that most likely won’t return your calls anyway. Let’s be honest – they are in the business of keeping their money, not giving it out to you. Even when they are obligated to compensate you fairly, these companies use sneaky tricks to work around the law and withhold funds that are owed to you.
TRUCK ACCIDENTS? GET AN SPRINGFIELD ATTORNEY
Some of the most devastating cases that we deal with involve truck accidents – and the laws that surround the trucking industry are complex. Our attorneys have a flawless professional approach to every case they handle, including those involving car and truck accidents, accidents with a bicycle, boat, bus, or motorcycle, workers compensation, malpractice, premises liability, and even fair debt collection.
Let a personal injury lawyer handle all of that for you. You need an attorney with expertise, knowledge, and most importantly the backbone to go out and fight on your behalf. Get Rob Levine & Associate.
Have you been injured in Springfield, MA? Do you think you have a personal injury case worth pursuing? There’s only one way to find out. Call now.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.