Stamford Car Accident Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, STAMFORD PERSONAL INJUY LAWYER
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
There’s no doubt about it – most of us just couldn’t get by in life very well without a car. Getting to work, moving the family around town, taking vacations – our automobiles are a virtually indispensable part of our lives.
STAMFORD CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER — THE HEAVY HITTER®, ROB LEVINE
Have you been injured in a car accident, and it was another person’s fault? Call Stamford car accident lawyer, Rob Levine. Rob and his legal team of personal injury lawyers are unmatched when it comes to getting you the justice you deserve after a car accident.
Of course, car accidents range widely in their damage to people and vehicles. But even accidents that seem benign at first can yield injuries that grow worse over time. You may be suffering from:
- Physical injuries
- Lost work opportunities or a lost job
- Mounting medical bills
- Inability to financially support yourself and/or family
- Mental stress or depression
At Rob Levine & Associates, our Stamford car accident lawyers are specialists in minimizing the financial pain of a car accident. We can’t fix the physical damage to your body for you, but we can make what you’re going through easier by getting the highest insurance settlement possible in many cases.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
Every wreck is different, but even if you don’t think you are injured, you should seek immediate medical attention. Many injuries don’t manifest until days or weeks after the accident, so get checked right away. You’ll want documented proof of any injuries from a medical professional.
Also, be sure to get contact information from witnesses at the scene. Do not give any statements to anyone other than law enforcement, and do not give any admission of guilt.
Next, call the Stamford car accident lawyers at Rob Levine & Associates. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help get your claim going with a free case evaluation. It is critical to contact us as soon as possible. There is a statute of limitations on filing claims in Connecticut, so you’ll want to move quickly with a car accident attorney you can trust.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.