Providence Personal Injury Attorney
ROB LEVINE, PROVIDENCE PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
Over 16 years ago, the personal injury law office of Rob Levine & Associates opened for business in Rhode Island. Since then, head attorney Rob Levine has become known to have one of the most aggressive approaches to personal injury litigation in the tri-state area. It’s this willpower that has earned Levine the title of “THE HEAVY HITTER ®” in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and beyond. Now, several other locations have opened, serving clients not only locally in Providence, Boston, Fall River, Hartford, and New Haven, but also nationally. The overall success of his law firms has allowed Rob to also become one of the most appreciated philanthropists in the community. When you’re looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer with proficiency, recognition, and determination – get The Heavy Hitter ®.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER CAN HELP
When you do call, a personal injury lawyer will discuss the facts of your case with you. A wide range of personal injury case types can be handled by an attorney, including premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, drug recalls, and much more. With any one of these issues, the special laws can get complicated, but the Heavy Hitter ® is ready to handle it all.
Indeed, one of the biggest obstacles that you can face in a personal injury situation is dealing with the insurance company. We are on your side to fight for the compensation you deserve from the insurance company. Contact us today for your free consultation.
HAVE YOU SUFFERED FROM A PERSONAL INJURY?
Accidents and unintentional injuries occur every day within the United States. While some of these accidents are insignificant or cause very minor harm (such as bumping into a door and receiving a mild bruise), other injuries and accidents are severe, resulting in long-term complications, permanent injury, or even death. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that in 2010, there were 29.3 million emergency room visits for unintentional injuries in the United States!
Furthermore, about 17,000 annual injuries are from slip and falls, 800,000 are from dog bites, and a whopping 3,000,000 are due to automobile accidents. Have you suffered from one of these examples of personal injury? Call a lawyer for a full assessment of your case.
If you have been involved in an accident and sustained a personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation from the parties responsible. A personal injury lawyer from the law office of Rob Levine & Associates can help you understand your rights and assist you in filing a claim today.
REASONS WHY YOU NEED A PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
An experienced personal injury attorney is a critical aspect of pursuing a claim against the person or party that caused your injury. Not only is an attorney familiar with the law, they can help you with any legal specifics of your case. A lawyer is also a great resource for addressing questions about what types of compensation you may be eligible to receive and explaining how to approach your personal injury claim altogether. Our dedicated team of lawyers and their supporting staff handle all the work for you – so you can relax and focus on healing.
Personal injury cases have a statute of limitations, and most of them are between two and four years, depending upon the state in which you reside. As such, it’s of the utmost importance that you consult an attorney today to start filing your claim immediately.
Injury or accident case
- Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
- Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
- If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
- If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
- Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
- If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel. Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
- You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
- If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
- Excessive driving hours causing the truck driver to be driving to the point of exhaustion.
- Unrealistic schedules resulting in the driver taking unnecessary risks and driving at unnecessary speeds.