South Kingstown Veterans’ Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, SOUTH KINGSTON LAWYER
NEED A VETERANS' DISABILITY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
If you are a veteran living in South Kingstown and have concerns regarding your VA benefits, reach out to us today. Consultations are free, and we don’t get paid until you receive the benefits you deserve.
WHAT AN ATTORNEY DOES FOR VETERANS’ SEEKING DISABILITY BENEFITS
As with disability claims, there are several steps that an attorney can help you take in order to fight for these benefits. Here is a recap of the process of a VA claim:
First, your lawyer from Rob Levine & Associates will help you fill out the initial application and submit it to a regional office. If the application comes back denied, the next step is for your attorney to turn to the Board of Veterans Appeals. From there, if the benefits are still being denied, they’ll turn to the US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. If it needs to be taken a step further, they can go to the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. We understand this process can get intimidating, which is why our attorneys are there to handle it for you. Our attorneys are trained to keep you up-to-date on the progression of your claim, every step of the way. If needed, they will head to the Supreme Court if they have to. Whatever it takes to get your voice heard is what our attorneys will do. No veteran should be left behind when it comes to receiving the benefits they are entitled to. Let a South Kingstown veterans’ disability lawyer take care of you and your family.
WE HAVE A SOUTH KINGSTON VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER FOR YOU
The attorneys at Rob Levine & Associates would be honored to hear your story and to help you improve your life. If you need assistance in dealing with the VA, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our trusted attorneys.
VA Disability Claim
- Supplemental Claims: within 125 days
- Higher Level Review: within 125 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Direct Review Docket: within 365 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Evidence and Hearing Docket: over 365 days
- File your appeal with the VA;
- Construct a personalized evidence development plan tailored to each claim;
- Perform cutting-edge service record and medical research;
- Draft a comprehensive legal brief in support of your appeal; and
- Routinely follow up with you to provide an update on the status of your case.