Boston Veterans’ Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, BOSTON VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER
NEED VETERANS' DISABILITY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
If you are a veteran and would like to pursue a VA claim or a higher rating, please contact the law offices of Rob & Levine & Associates for legal assistance on the matter. Get started today.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER CAN HELP
First of all, in order to receive veterans disability benefits, you must meet the eligibility requirements. The biggest determining factor of this will be proving that you have a disability, and that it is directly related to your military service. This is not always as easy as it sounds. Often times, veterans are either denied VA benefits, or their rating is too low. With the help of a Boston veterans disability lawyer, there is a much better chance of obtaining these well-deserved benefits.
COMMON DISABILITIES THAT VETERANS SUFFER FROM
Being in the military is a tough job, which is why it is reserved for the most dedicated men and women. However, war is something that is serious enough to affect even the strongest types. After being in the military, there is a wide range of injuries that a veteran may suffer from, both mentally and physically. Here are but a few:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Brain injuries
- Lost limbs
- Effects from chemical exposure
- Many other disabilities
VA Disability Claim
- File your appeal with the VA;
- Construct a personalized evidence development plan tailored to each claim;
- Perform cutting-edge service record and medical research;
- Draft a comprehensive legal brief in support of your appeal; and
- Routinely follow up with you to provide an update on the status of your case.
- Supplemental Claims: within 125 days
- Higher Level Review: within 125 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Direct Review Docket: within 365 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Evidence and Hearing Docket: over 365 days