Boston Car Accident Lawyer
Why Boston Sees So Many Auto Accidents
In a big city like Boston, everyone is on the go. Work, school, church, soccer practice, and a list of a million other things to do often keeps our minds occupied. There is so much to do with so little time, and an automobile is usually the most efficient way of getting around. Sometimes, even a car isn’t fast enough.
In the struggle to manage, drivers sometimes take risks that they know they shouldn’t. They speed. They forget to use signals. They run red lights. They get distracted. They text, “I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” – All habits that can cause an auto accident, and as a result, cause you to be seriously hurt.
Car Accident Statistics in The Boston Area
The great city of Boston is the largest of all cities in the state of Massachusetts, with a population of well over 645,000. At the heart of several numbered routes, it is safe to assume that the risk of having a car accident here is great.
According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, there were nearly 2.5 million occupants in auto accidents in the U.S. in 2013 that did not result in death.
Although each of these cases was of a non-fatal nature, they still resulted in the need for medical attention. As we all know, almost any time you see a doctor, there is going to be a bill. When the impact of a car accident has caused serious damage to your body, these bills can keep piling up. You shouldn’t be held responsible for this debt, and attorney can make sure you aren’t. Find justice with a Boston car accident lawyer or start chatting on the website right now.
Our Lawyer Understands Car Wrecks – Now You Can, Too!
The laws that surround car accidents tend to be complicated, and are best dealt with by a car accident attorney. While we get started on your case, here are a few other things you might care to know about your wreck:
- The insurance company may be required to compensate you for up to 75% of your lost wages if the injuries that you sustained in a car accident left you unable to work .
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance usually covers about $2,000.00 worth of medical bills – but the severe injuries that car accidents cause usually go beyond that.
- In head-on collisions the chest is at the most risk of injury, at 53%. A chest injury is, needless to say, very serious and could impact your quality of life. This is why selecting the right car accident lawyer is important. With the injuries you or a loved one may be suffering from, being able to get compensation so that you can continue to live your life is essential. Your Boston car accident lawyer can attend to the unique circumstances of your accident.
Advice from a Boston Car Accident Lawyer
If you are ever in an accident, take these steps immediately:
• Never leave the scene of an accident.
• Exchange name, address, phone number, and insurance information with the other party involved.
• If possible, take pictures of the damage to your vehicle.
• Get the contact information of any witnesses.
• Make a police report before leaving the scene of the accident.
• Seek medical attention immediately.
• Call an accident attorney.
If you are dealing with injuries from an accident, and it seems like the problems are piling up, rely on Attorney Rob Levine & Associates to be part of the solution. Call the office and find out how a Boston car accident lawyer can help you.