In-depth training will be provided for all entry level positions. We are here to help you succeed, and will reward you as you grow within our team.
Besides some more of the traditional benefits, we work hard to make sure our employees are happy and enjoy spending time with their co-workers both inside and outside of work.We offer several outings for both our employees and their families throughout the year. Past outings include: A spectacular Holiday Party at the Crowne Plaza, F-1 racing in Boston, Laser Tag in West Warwick, Boating in Greenwich Bay, Six Flags in Springfield and several dinners to celebrate birthdays, weddings and babies. Are you ready to join a team that will welcome you, inspire you, train you and help you reach new career goals? Send us your resume!
The intake specialist is responsible for delivering and collecting documents to and from our clients’ homes residing throughout the entire state of Connecticut.
The position requires excellent driving skills and judgment, a clean background and driving record and an outgoing personality when meeting with our clients.
Primary job duties include but are not limited to:
• Driving safely to pick-up/drop-off client documents (company car provided)
• Speaking with prospective clients and addressing their questions/concerns
• Creating a great first impression of our law firm
• Inputting client information into our database
• Corresponding with clients via phone and text
Qualifications, Characteristics, and Skills
• Clean background and driving record are a must
• Comfortable and confident with speaking
• Basic computer knowledge
• Personable with excellent communication and customer service skills
• Driven and hardworking
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Able to learn on-the-job and think on your feet
• Positive attitude and the willingness to go above and beyond for our clients and team
• Pass a background check
• Provide clean driving record from DMV
• Ability to travel to and from Providence, RI for 3-5 days of on-site training
• Reliable cell phone with internet access
• Must be able to successfully complete and pass each phase or our in-house basic training program
• Must be willing to travel anywhere in the state of CT (with company vehicle)
• Must be able to pass a typing test with a minimum of 30wpm
Hourly FT position, plus great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, retirement plan, etc.
*Rob Levine & Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer