Welcome to Law 101 with Rob Levine!
Instructor: Attorney Rob Levine
Class Meeting Day/Time: Mondays at 10 a.m.
We know that the legal system seems complicated, but Rob Levine & Associates simplifies it so you can get the compensation you deserve. We strive to be a resource by educating you about the basics of the legal process.
Each week, we will cover a topic in one of our practice areas (Personal Injury, Social Security, Veterans Disability, Medical Malpractice). By the end of this course, you will broaden your understanding of the legal system and how it relates to the claims process.
Although there are no prerequisites, we ask that you come to class with an open mind and ready to learn.
As a result of Law 101, you will be able to:
- Understand the costs of hiring an attorney
- Learn about Rob Levine & Associates’ Fee Free Policy
- Identify the items needed to service connect a VA claim
- Describe the qualifications for Social Security Disability Insurance
- Explain the importance of Underinsured/Uninsured coverage
- Identify the steps needed to file a Personal Injury Claim
- Analyze what to do after a car accident
- Explain the concept: statute of limitations
…. And more!