Warwick Lawyer



If you’ve been injured in a car accident, the last thing you or your family wants to do is drive hundreds of miles to see an attorney. Attorney Rob Levine doesn’t want his clients to inconvenience themselves going to and from legal meetings. You can meet with Rob Levine in the Norwood/Lincoln Park Neighborhood of Warwick, just off I-95. Our Warwick office is located on Jefferson Blvd, between Chestnut and Elm St, just off the Pawtuxet River.

Give our Warwick office a call to set up a free consultation with a Warwick personal injury lawyer to get your questions about injury claims answered. If you can’t come to our offices, don’t worry – we can come to you when and where it’s convenient. Our clients’ comfort is our top priority – Rob’s team will make sure you are well taken care of at every stage of the case!




Due to the huge impact that a personal injury can have on every aspect of a person’s life, it is important that you find the right Warwick personal injury attorney. The legal services of a knowledgeable lawyer is truly irreplaceable when it comes to dealing with personal injury matters. Without a lawyer, the victim is left vulnerable to pressure from the insurance company and is very likely to settle for much less than they are legally entitled to. Don’t let this happen to you – protect your rights and get in touch with a Warwick personal injury lawyer from the law office of Rob Levine & Associates. Take a load off your shoulders by letting our attorney stand up for you.


The truth is, most insurance companies have no interest in giving money out, even if they know that it is the moral and legal thing to do. They will usually put up a fight by using tactics such as twisting your words, low-balling your compensation, or even downright lying. You’re under enough stress – let your attorney take care of them.

The personal injury attorneys at our firm refuse to be intimidated, swindled or taken advantage of. We are a no-nonsense group that won’t back down until your full compensation is offered. It’s only fair that they correct the harm that their insured has put upon you by covering your expenses. After all, that is the whole point of having insurance! They can’t back out now that it’s time to fulfill their obligations. We won’t let them.

Remember, your consultation with a Warwick personal injury lawyer from our office is always going to be free – no matter how many times you feel the need to call or how many questions you may have. In addition, you will never be charged for our services until your case is finally settled. We are here for you. Chat online or call our office. The choice is yours – make it Rob Levine & Associates.

FAQs About Your

Injury or accident case

What should I do after a car accident?
Your health should be your priority. See a healthcare professional and follow their orders. During the case, do not discuss the accident with the at-fault party’s insurance company, as this could unintentionally help build their case against you. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney will help you navigate the process.
  • Dial 911 and report the accident. Let them know if there are any injuries and always request a rescue if you are injured.
  • Never move your vehicle prior to the police arriving.
  • If you are able to exit your vehicle, take pictures of the accident scene from a distance so that you can see all of the vehicles involved and all of the vehicles in one picture. Then take close-up pictures of each vehicle involved. Make sure to include the damage, license plate of the vehicle, and a picture of the driver.
  • If there is a witness to the accident, ask them to wait for the police to arrive so they can give a statement. If they cannot wait, ask if you can take a picture of their identification and then include a picture of them holding their identification that you can read.
  • Once the police arrive, make a statement as to how the accident occurred. Ensure that the police talk to the witness and takes their statement as well. If the witness left prior to the police arrival, show the police officer a picture of the witness and their identification, making sure that, on the police report, they are noted as a witness that had to leave before his arrival.
  • If you are injured, never refuse medical treatment by rescue personnel.  Be transported by rescue to the nearest hospital to get medical treatment.
If the police are unable to respond and you or the other driver need to leave, you have two options:
    1. You and the other driver can agree to follow each other and meet at the police department to make a report.
    2. If you are not going to meet at the police department to make a report, you should exchange the following information to include a copy of their license, motor vehicle registration, insurance card, a picture of their license plate, and a picture of the other driver. Remember, you should have documented photos of the scene of the accident and damages to vehicles as well.
I’m not sure if I have a case.
Many personal injury cases are complex, so consider hiring a personal injury attorney like Rob Levine & Associates.  We will do our best to investigate, obtain the facts, and help you understand your options.  At Rob Levine & Associates, we do not charge for consultations.
What damages can I be compensated for?
If you are a victim of a bus accident, you are entitled to recover the same damages as any other personal injury case, to include: lost wages, medical bills, pain & suffering, property damage, out of pocket expenses, scarring, compensation for any permanent injury, and compensation for any future medical costs.
What happens if I do not feel pain at the scene of the accident?
You must see a healthcare professional right after your accident, whether or not you feel pain. Your body’s natural adrenaline will likely kick in, meaning your body is in initial shock. Once that wears off, you will be able to feel the effects of your injuries.
Are trespassers able to receive compensation?
This depends on where the injury occurred as well as the facts surrounding the injury.  It is always best to call and speak to an attorney.  Rob Levine & Associates and the team can answer any questions that involve your entitlement to compensation if injured while trespassing. There are no fees for this initial consultation; and no fees until you win your case.    
Can a case be brought against a city if their broken sidewalk causes injury?
Yes, a case can be brought against a municipality if it can be proven that they were negligent in their maintenance of the sidewalk. However, filing a case against a city involves a different set of deadlines and conditions, which is why it is important to hire an experienced slip and fall attorney. If the city's negligence causes your injuries, due to improperly maintained sidewalks, highways, roadways, or bridge abutments, the city or town can be held liable. You should be aware that there are very strict and short timelines to file a petition putting the city on notice as well as caps on damages depending on where the injury occurs. As an example of timelines, if the injury occurred in RI, you must put the town or city on notice within 60 days. In MA, you must put the town or city on notice within 30 days. In MA, if you are injured as a result of a defective sidewalk, which the town is responsible for, there may be a cap on damages at $5,000. Contact Rob Levine & Associates immediately to preserve your rights against the town.  

PERSONAL INJURY EBOOK Personal Injury Law helps people get the compensation they deserve. Whether you have been through a car accident, slip and fall, or another type of personal injury accident, Rob Levine and Associates can help get you the help you deserve. Free Ebook

Stay Informed with Rob's Newsletter

Rob Levine & Associates.
Here when you need us, 24/7
No Fees Until You Win.