Other Resources for Vets
ROB LEVINE, VETERANS’ DISABILITY LAWYER
VETERAN DISABILITY BENEFITS RESOURCES
Information on VA Disability Compensation
EBenefits – Check the Status of Your Claim or Appeal
Find Your Local VA Facility
Request Your Service Records
Get a Copy of Your DD-214
VA’s National Center For PTSD
VA Disability Claim
- Supplemental Claims: within 125 days
- Higher Level Review: within 125 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Direct Review Docket: within 365 days
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals – Evidence and Hearing Docket: over 365 days
- File your appeal with the VA;
- Construct a personalized evidence development plan tailored to each claim;
- Perform cutting-edge service record and medical research;
- Draft a comprehensive legal brief in support of your appeal; and
- Routinely follow up with you to provide an update on the status of your case.
ROB LEVINE & ASSOCIATES RESOURCES
An experienced personal injury attorney is a critical aspect of pursuing a claim against the person or party that caused your injury. Not only is an attorney familiar with the law, they can also help you navigate legal and practical challenges that frequently arise in any personal injury case.
A lawyer is also a great resource for addressing questions about what types of compensation you may be eligible to receive and explaining how to approach your personal injury claim altogether.
Personal injury cases have a statute of limitations, and most of them are between two and four years, depending upon the state in which you reside. As such, it’s of the utmost importance that you consult an attorney today to file your claim immediately.
Our dedicated team of lawyers and their supporting staff handle all the work for you – so you can relax and focus on healing.