Springfield Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, SPRINGFIELD DISABILITY LAWYER
NEED A DISABILITY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
On an almost daily basis, we hear from frustrated people who have been denied their disability claims by the Social Security Administration. The sad truth is that the administration has measures in place to routinely deny early-stage claims almost out of hand. The idea, of course, is so that you’ll give up and stop trying to pursue your claim. Often, this is what happens, particularly for people who don’t have a dedicated Springfield Social Security disability lawyer on their side.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED SOCIAL DISABILITY LAWYER CAN HELP
Rob Levine, the Heavy Hitter ®, fights for the Social Security rights of people like you every day. Truthfully, the Social Security Administration actually denies more claims than they approve! And if you don’t have a tough disability attorney, on your side, you are fighting an uphill battle.
A Springfield disability lawyer will make sure you win the battle and are approved for your SSI or SSDI benefits.
HOW WE HANDLE SOCAIL SECURITY DISABILITY CLAIM ISSUES
The first words of advice to a denied applicant are: don’t panic and do not give up. When you hire a disability attorney, they prepare your case in a way that gives you the best chance at getting a favorable decision. Your lawyer deals with the Social Security’s red tape, so you don’t have to. In fact, you’ll most likely never even have to deal with a Social Security representative.
• A lawyer pulls together all relevant and updated medical records and evidence for the judge to review.
• Your attorney will also establish your disability under Social Security rules.
• A legal argument will be prepared, if needed, for the judge before a hearing takes place.
• In the case that the judge decides a formal hearing is necessary, you will be prepared.
As you may have already discovered, dealing with Social Security disability claims can be a very complex and frustrating process. You need an experienced Springfield disability lawyer to get the best results and highest payments.
YOU PAY NOTHING UNTIL APPROVED
You will never be charged ANYTHING for these services until the claim is approved.
If you are ready to get results on your Social Security disability claim, call today.
The Heavy Hitter ® is ready to work for you.
- If you have a listed illness or disease that is the same as listed in the schedule of diseases listed on the SSA website, you may automatically qualify for benefits.
- If your disability has the same signs and symptoms as a disease listed on the schedule under the CAL Initiative, then you may qualify for benefits as well.