How To Settle RI Car Accident Claim
After suffering serious injuries in a car accident, you will face a number of physical, emotional and financial challenges during your recovery. Add to this the frustration of navigating the auto insurance claims process blindly.
An injured party who goes into the claims process not knowing what to expect will be vulnerable to lowball settlement offers.
Want to learn the methods used to determine your car accident settlement and what you can do to improve your offer?
Then, arm yourself with the information that will protect your rights to fair compensation. Request a FREE COPY of attorney Rob Levine’s newest book – How to Settle Your Rhode Island Car Accident Claim.
This guide reveals information the auto insurance companies don’t want you to know such as:
- The insurance adjuster’s real intentions (hint: he is not on your side).
- The insurance industry’s tactics to get you to accept a low settlement offer.
- The calculation used to estimate of the value of your claim (including the most often-overlooked factors).
- What to expect during the negotiation process.
- How to talk to insurance adjusters so you don’t inadvertently harm your claim.
- The evidence you can use to add monetary value to your claim.
- and… What to do when the insurance company refuses to offer you a fair settlement.
Rob cuts through the legal jargon in this easy-to-follow book, offering readers a clear explanation of negligence laws, car insurance, evidence, and the steps to filing and settling a claim.
Time is limited so don’t waste another minute. If you or a loved one has been injured in a Rhode Island auto accident, you will only benefit from the information in this FREE BOOK. Order your copy today. Then, feel free to call our office at to discuss the specifics of your case at NO COST.
We offer free, same-day consultations to ensure your case is handled promptly and with care. Can’t travel? We’ll come to you.