Rob Levine & Associates is launching their Safe Ride App this Labor Day in Providence, RI.
– “Rob Levine Safe Ride App” available in all app stores and at www.roblevine.com
– On seven Holidays a year users can log on to the app and get a certificate for a free ride home that day/night.
– Click “Need a Ride?” for click-to-call participating taxi companies in their area once you get your certificate
– When the taxi arrives they just show the driver their phone with the certificate number on it. The driver will record that number and submit to Rob Levine & Associates to receive payment for the ride as well as a 20% tip.
– Participating Holidays: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, St. Patrick’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July
Currently launching in Providence only for Labor Day but will be opening up in additional cities on our next holiday, Thanksgiving Eve.
“We are dedicated to giving back to our community and we have developed several programs this year to help us with this mission. As a paramedic and after having been a police officer for many years I’ve seen first hand the tragic loss that drunk driving so often results in. We are trying to do our part to keep our community safe by offering an alternative to those who find themselves needing a ride after having one too many.” Rob Levine. See Rob’s recent appearance on The Rhode Show talking about the Safe Ride App: http://wpri.com/2015/08/26/free-ride-program-helps-community/
If you or a loved one has been injured and needs legal help, please contact Rob Levine & Associates. Our experienced personal injury lawyers will review your case to help you understand what your next steps should be. Getting legal help can put your mind at ease and let your focus on getting better.
At Rob Levine & Associates we are experienced in personal injury cases in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. We also have experience with social security and veteran’s disability cases nationwide. Our team is available 24/7 to help you. Contact us at 800- 7423940 or visit our website for more information.