New Haven Disability Lawyer
ROB LEVINE, NEW HAVEN DISABILITY LAWYER
NEED A DISABILITY LAWYER? GET AN ATTORNEY
Rob Levine & Associates’ informative site on Social Security / Disability practice in New Haven, CT. Here you will find useful information pertaining to types of disability, how to qualify, and the process of getting your claim approved. If you have additional questions or think you are ready to speak to a lawyer about your disability matter, call now.
HOW AN EXPERIENCED SOCIAL DISABILITY LAWYER CAN HELP
All too often, the Social Security Administration denies valid health benefits claims or claim appeals. Sadly, the reason is typically that they know ordinary individuals are not armed with enough information to successfully appeal the claim. They know that by stalling you and putting up roadblocks, you will most likely give up on the claim. The truth is, the Social Security Administration rejects more claims than they approve.
A New Haven social security disability lawyer at Rob Levine & Associates will fight for the rights you have paid for and earned.
HAVE YOU BEEN DENIED SSDI OR SSI?
Don’t give up when you get denied. Our New Haven disability lawyers can put you on the road to getting it approved. We:
• Deal directly with the SSA
• Handle all of your paperwork and negotiations
• Stand with you every step of the way to get your claim approved
Whether your case involves an original claim or an appeal, we will fight to get you the benefits you deserve under the law. You’ve worked hard and paid into the system for your benefits. We’ll make sure that you get what is owed to you.
Contact Our New Haven Social Security disability lawyer today! We are available around the clock for a free phone consultation, and we’re ready to go to work for you.
- If you have a listed illness or disease that is the same as listed in the schedule of diseases listed on the SSA website, you may automatically qualify for benefits.
- If your disability has the same signs and symptoms as a disease listed on the schedule under the CAL Initiative, then you may qualify for benefits as well.