Thanksgiving Dinner Program
giving back for the betterment of families, children, and the community
At Rob Levine & Associates, we believe in making a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work. Each year we sponsor and participate in several events that share our commitment to help others by promoting safety at home, on the road, or at work. Through our firm’s resources and volunteerism, we’ve helped raise awareness for driver, bicyclist and pedestrian safety, as well as helped raise funds for causes and other life-threatening diseases affecting children.
This year, as in years past, we are giving back this Thanksgiving season in a big way by delivering full Thanksgiving dinners to 500 families. We are inviting community organizations to nominate families that will benefit from this event.
REQUEST AND NOMINATE A FAMILY TO RECEIVE A THANKSGIVING DINNER BASKET!
Nominations are now being accepted for Thanksgiving 2021. Simply complete the form below and our Foundation Team members will contact you.
We will be contacting individuals and organizations very shortly to coordinate the details.
- PawSox and Rob Levine Kids’ Corner Program
- Ocean State Waves and Rob Levine Heavy Hitter Baseball Camp
- Scholarship Program
- Project Neighborhood Clean Up
- The Arthritis Foundation – Jingle Bells 5k
- MDA Lockup
- Children’s Wishes – Softball Tournament & The Amazing Race
- Alzheimers Association Walk to End Alzheimers
- Interested in partnering with us throughout the year?