Rob Levine & Associates is seeking a full-time attorney to work in its growing VA disability compensation practice. Our team is looking for an individual who is passionate about assisting one of the nation’s most under-served communities — our veterans.
As a Veterans Disability Associate Attorney, your responsibilities would include:
- Intake evaluation and evidence development
- Claim and appeal filing before the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Record analysis, legal research, and brief writing
- Advocacy at VA conferences and hearings before a Veterans’ Law Judge
A successful candidate possesses a commitment to collaborating in a dynamic team environment, strong writing skills, and the motivation and persistence required to fight for deserving veterans.
- A license to practice law (in good standing) in any state is required. Note: Candidates do not have to be licensed in Rhode Island. Remote candidates will be considered.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who are currently accredited by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health/vision/dental insurance, 401k with employer match, and paid time off.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Kelsey Craveiro, Esq. at email@example.com.