Rob Levine & Associates is seeking a full-time attorney to work in its VA disability compensation practice. Our team is looking for an individual who is passionate about assisting one of the nation’s most underserved communities — our veterans.
As a Veterans Disability Associate Attorney, your responsibilities would include:
- Case evaluation and developing strategy
- Record analysis, legal research, and brief writing
- Advocacy at VA conferences and hearings before a Veterans’ Law Judge
A successful candidate possesses a commitment to collaborating in a dynamic team environment, strong writing skills, and the motivation and persistence required to fight for deserving veterans.
- A license to practice law (in good standing) in any state is required. Note: Candidates do not have to be licensed in Rhode Island.
- Strong consideration will be given to candidates who are currently accredited by the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and have a minimum one (1) year of experience in the area of VA disability compensation
- Cover Letter
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Remote candidates will be considered.
Interested candidates should email the above-referenced materials to Kelsey Craveiro, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org.